Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

vineri, 23 noiembrie 2012

is dis an update

yes it is! 8D

♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ 

New lenses came in yesterday. I got the EOS Dolly Eye in violet, I figured they would go well over my green eyes and cover them ok. I must say they are quite opaque. Also they are very comfortable, even more than my other prescription pair that I own.

Design: 10/10
Effect: 10/10
Comfort: 9/10



♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ 



I wanted to say some other thing...oh yeah. I don`t know how to make coffee. I really have to learn how to make some cuz w/out it my college life will no longer be. Also, Aristotle was some badass motherfucker. Hark! "datoria poetului nu e sa povesteasca lucruri intamplate cu adevarat, ci lucruri putand sa se intample in marginile verosimilului si necesarului." Anyway the whole concept is that the imaginary reality (yeah i kno, paradox) is superior to the real reality, mainly because of the great power that lies in the creator's mind and how he can control everything as opposed to the real reality upon which we have less to no power.

I`m obviously studying. :I and obviously bragging

♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣ ♪ ♦ ♪ ♣ ~ ♣ ~ ♣

And oh yeah, I drew something


As Linguistics is boring...I might as well pick up drawing again



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu